Trek Madone SL 7 Disc 2021
Madone SL 7 Disc combines advanced aerodynamic performance and all-around ride quality with the quick and reliable shifting of an electronic drivetrain. It's light, fast and incredibly sleek, and it comes with aero carbon wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler and powerful hydraulic disc brakes that perform in any conditions.
It's right for you if...
You're serious about speed and performance, and you want the advantage of lightweight carbon wheels and an electronic drivetrain that's incredibly fast and consistent in all conditions. You also prefer the all-weather stopping power hydraulic disc brakes provide.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 electronic group set, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 OCLV carbon wheels, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and an aero handlebar that's compatible with clip-on aero bars.
The final word
You get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage and superior ride quality of our ultimate racing bike, plus the precision of an electronic drivetrain. Ultegra Di2 delivers quick, reliable shifts – and that really matters when you're sprinting for the line.
Why you'll love it
- Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light