Trek Madone SL 7 eTap 2021
Madone SL 7 Disc eTap combines advanced aerodynamic performance and smooth ride quality with the quick, reliable shifting of a wireless electronic drive train. It's light, fast and incredibly sleek, and it comes with aero carbon wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler and a SRAM Force power meter.
It's right for you if...
You're serious about speed and performance, and you want the advantage of crisp wireless electronic shifting, lightweight carbon wheels and the all-weather stopping power that hydraulic disc brakes provide.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind and a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler. SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12 wireless electronic drive train, hydraulic disc brakes, a SRAM Force AXS power meter and a pair of tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 OCLV carbon wheels.
The final word
You get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage and superior ride quality of our ultimate race bike, plus the precision of a wireless electronic drive train. SRAM Force eTap delivers quick, smooth shifts – and that really matters when you're sprinting for the finish line.
Why you'll love it
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Comes with a SRAM Force AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light